Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston are the couple that everyone wants to see happen. She, because she has been so unlucky in love and he, because we’ve never seen him in love. The bad boy and the good girl make good. It could almost be a movie. But does love really work out like that?
Look at Sandra Bullock and Jesse James, good girl and bad boy, though no-one was really rooting for him, their relationship blew up. And not in a good way.
Though Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston may have sexual chemistry, it doesn’t seem as if they will ever be a true to life couple. And maybe it’s what is best. Gerard Butler may actually be a nice guy, maybe he knows he doesn’t want to settle down and that he could never be faithful to her. So while Jennifer’s friends are telling tabloids she wants his baby, and she is in love with him, maybe they don’t realize that they best thing that Gerard Butler could do for Jennifer Aniston is to not give her those things in return for any nights of passion they may or may not have had.
I don’t see Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston becoming a couple in public any time soon!
- Jennifer Aniston possessive over Gerard Butler?
- Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston: Will They Star in Another Movie Together?
- Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler haven’t been sighted together recently
- Jennifer Aniston in another Bikini Ad- Gerard Butler, you paying attention?
- Gerard Butler says he will make a good dad (children coming soon?)