Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart fans are very happy right now. Last week we were treated to the second official trailer from the Twilight Saga Eclipse and it looked good. ‘Eclipse’ is the third movie in the ‘Twilight’ series and is as action packed as it is lovey dovey. The movie stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Green, Kellan Lutz and more stars and will be released on June 30th, 2010.
Most fans can’t wait for ‘Eclipse’ to be released and want to know what happens in the movie. While I don’t know what will happen, here are ten quotes from the ‘Eclipse’ book by Stephanie Meyer that I hope make the ‘Eclipse’ movie script’.
1. I believe that. But I want you to know something — when it comes to all this enemies nonsense, I’m out. I am a neutral country. I am Switzerland. I refuse to be affected by territorial disputes between mythical creatures. Jacob is family. You are… well, not exactly the love of my life, because I expect to love you for much longer than that. The love of my existence. I don’t care who’s a werewolf and who’s a vampire. If Angela turns out to be a witch, she can join the party, too. Bella Swan, page 143.
2.It’s not like love at first sight, really. It’s more like… gravity moves. When you see her, suddenly it’s not the earth holding you here anymore. She does. And nothing matters more than her. And you would do anything for her, be anything for her… You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that’s a protector, or a lover, or a friend, or a brother. Jacob Black, page 176.
3. But I’ll never see anyone else, Bella. I only see you. Even when I close my eyes and try to see something else. Ask Quil or Embry. It drives them all crazy. Jacob Black, page 177.
4. I go a little berserk when I try to leave you. I don’t think I’ll go so far again. It’s not worth it. Edward Cullen, page 189.
5. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Edward Cullen, page 195.
6. He sang me to sleep again and — aware even in unconsciousness that he was there — I slept free of nightmares. Bella Swan, page 208.
7. The way he stared at her! It was like a blind man seeing the sun for the first time. Like a collector finding an undiscovered Da Vinci, like a mother looking into the face of her newborn child. Bella Swan, page 242.
8. Besides… the more time I spend with you, the more human emotions seem comprehensible to me. I’m discovering that I can sympathize with Heathcliff in ways I didn’t think possible before. Edward Cullen, page 265.
9. You’ll always be my Bella, you’ll just be a little more durable. Edward Cullen, page 274.
10. I’m not that girl, Edward. The one who gets married right out of high school like some small-town hick who got knocked up by her boyfriend! Bella Swan, page 275.
No related posts.