On her love life:
“I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them. People say, ‘Just say who you’re dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it.’ It’s like, No they won’t! They’ll ask for specifics.”
While many people just want Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson to come out either way and say “Yes, we are” or “No, we aren’t” it is not that easy. Many people who are mad have already started rumors that either one or both of the pair are gay and that they are using their pretend relationship to stay in the closet.
Whose business is it if they are dating or not? It’s not anyone’s right, other than maybe good friends and family, to know what is going on in their personal life. I mean I understand the want to know, I’m a Twilight fan and I love Edward Cullen and Bella Swan and I would love to find out that they are dating in real life. But is for them to come forward with, not for the media to press them for.
Related Articles HERE
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: The dating stories continue
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: Are they still dating?
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: Rob discusses the engagement rumors
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: Is she receiving backlash due to the relationship?
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: Will they ever be more forthcoming with their relationship?