Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were seen holding hands at Chicago O’Hare while waiting for the elevator. Of course, the person who sited them had to take a photograph for us all to see. The photo is below and you have to look carefully to the middle at the back of the photo to see the pair.
The photographer Chris Freeland tweeted:
1. Here’s the scoop on RPattz & KStew: came into lounge, handlers had security issues, they got stranded, were alone & snuggling by elevators..
2. I then stood in line behind them (+entourage) for food in the lounge, and snapped a really bad pic. They were sweet.
3. they were just comfortable with each other, little gestures, smiles.
So it seems as if Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are definitely a couple!
Related Articles HERE
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart holding hands in Vancouver
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s new ‘Breaking Dawn’ photo
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in new Twilight Eclipse photo
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart kissing in new ‘Twilight: Eclipse’ Photo
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson get intimate in new ‘Eclipse’ Photo