Megan Fox is the actress many women love to hate. Gorgeous but has no talent is what many people say and after her snide and rude comments about the director who helped start her career Michael Bay, many also thought she was ungrateful.
And it looks as if her words have come back to bite her as a source at Paramount, the studio behind the film, told Access Hollywood that Megan, who played star Shia LaBeouf’s love interest in the franchise, would not return for the third movie.
Megan Fox’s reps are saying that she wanted out of the next movie but many people are saying she was kicked out by Bay. After her comments about Bay last year it wouldn’t be surprising. She said to Wonderland Magazine:
- Taylor Lautner to star in new Michael Bay movie
- ‘The Chicago Code’ premieres on FOX on February 7th
- Michael Lynche wants to be Spiderman on ‘American Idol’ (VIDEO)
- Lindsay Lohan is in jail but her dad Michael Lohan still trying to get publicity off of her
- Miley Cyrus doesn’t listen to criticism of her music