Kristen Stewart has been getting a lot of bad press recently. First for her flipping off photographers, and then for making comments that compare her situation to being raped. Many people were outraged at her comments about rape and there was a public outcry against her comments.
Kristen Stewart has since realized that this was the wrong thing to so and has issued a public apology. She said:
“I really made an enormous mistake – clearly and obviously. And I’m really sorry about my choice of words. I’ve made stupid remarks before, and I’ve always reasoned: ‘Whatever. They can think what they want.’ ‘Violated’ definitely would have been a better way of expressing the thought. People thinking that I’m insensitive about this subject rips my guts out. I made a big mistake.”
Violated would have been a much better word to use but we can all understand how she must feel about the constant invasion of privacy in her life. Kristen Stewart made a mistake that many of us could have made in that position.
RELATED ROBERT PATTINSON AND KRISTEN STEWART PHOTOS
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in new ‘Twilight’ Eclipse Poster
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart to be married?
- Robert Pattinson says Kristen Stewart is a serious actor
- Robert Pattinson says Kristen Stewart makes him uncomfortable
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are making lots of money