I never thought I would have to mention Kate Gosselin and Sarah Palin’s name in the same sentence. But it seems as if the mother of 8 and the politician may have more in common than just being mothers some people love to hate.
They may actually be camping in Alaska together this weekend with Kate’s 8 kids for her TLC show. In Touch Weekly states that:
“Sarah, Kate and the kids will go camping,” a source says, adding that Sarah’s father, a retired science teacher, and brother, a third-grade educator, will conduct a hands-on natural history lesson for 9-year-old twins Mady and Cara, and 6-year-old sextuplets Aaden, Joel, Collin, Leah, Hannah and Alexis. A mother of a big family herself, former vice presidential candidate Sarah is thrilled about the upcoming visit. “She’s excited because it will be fun and educational for the children. Sarah will even teach Kate how to avoid bears!” the insider adds.
- Kate Gosselin and Jon Gosselin- do people want to see the 2 of them together again?
- The Kate Gosselin and Jon Gosselin Story- Jon is trying to keep the peace
- Kate Gosselin doesn’t speak ill of Jon Gosselin in front of the kids
- Jon Gosselin and Kate Gosselin’s custody case has been dropped
- Kate Gosselin and Jon Gosselin: When will their 15 minutes be up?