Robert Pattiinson is going to blow us all away in ‘Breaking Dawn’. The last ‘Twilight’ book is going to be split into two movies and people will really be able to rejoice in the union between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. That is because their characters Edward Cullen and Bella Swan get married and have a baby. Perfect ending to a great love story right?
Well, to make things even sweeter (wait, I doubt the birth scene will be that sweet), Robert Pattinson will be singing a lullaby to daughter Renesmee in ‘Breaking Dawn’. The lullaby was written by composer Carter Burwell and he tweeted last week that Robert Pattinson will be filming it sometime this week. How exciting! That is sure to be an exciting and emotional scene and it will be great to finally see Robert Pattinson advancing the music career, albeit in a small way, that he sees to care about so much.
Are you excited to see Robert Pattinson sing the lullaby to Renesmee in ‘Breaking Dawn’ as well?
Other Great Articles on Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in ‘Breaking Dawn’ bed scene
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: See his wedding ring from ‘Breaking Dawn’
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart share steamy kiss in ‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn’
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are sexy in ‘Breaking Dawn’
- Robert Pattinson in new ‘Breaking Dawn’ photos