‘The Bachelor’ Brad Womack is a cad. Yes, I said it a cad. I don’t know why but he just does not seem likable and he does not seem sincere. And no, it’s not because he left two women in his last season, I can respect him for not wasting their time. But this season Brad just seems to have an attitude and seems to have other intentions for being on the show.
I’m sorry but I don’t need to see him telling off Chantal and Michelle Money about their attitudes and being jealous. Uhm, most women would be upset in those circumstances. I don’t want to see the man I am falling in love with kissing someone else either. But I digress, it seems as if all of us viewers who aren’t that into bachelor Brad Womack this season have good reason to be suspicious.
It seems as if ‘The Bachelor’ Brad Womack proposed to his on and off girlfriend several times before he went off to do the show, and one time right before he left for filming. She is even claiming that he was sending her messages of love while he was filming.
Well, well well. I wonder what Brad Womack has to say about these latest allegations. And I wonder how his current fiance is feeling. I really hope that Emily Maynard is not the woman he chooses because honestly, I don’t think she is good enough for him.
SEE OTHER ‘THE BACHELOR’ ARTICLES
- ‘The Bachelor’ Brad Womack and Michelle Money: Why is she still on the show?
- ‘The Bachelor’ Brad Womack says he didn’t propose before the show
- ‘The Bachelor’s’ Brad Womack and Emily help to bring high ratings to ABC
- ‘The Bachelor’ Brad Womack and Emily Maynard: do they end up together?
- ‘The Bachelor’ Brad Womack- his path to love and marriage