Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler’s new movie ‘Just Go With It’ opens in theaters today. The movie is a romantic comedy also starring Brooklyn Decker, Dave Matthews, Nicole Kidman and even Heidi Montag has a bit part. Yes, I said Heidi Montag, of ‘Speidi’ fame.
Unfortunately, the only person who seems to be happy that Heidi got a role in the movie is Heidi herself. The Huffington Post states that Heidi said that Jennifer Aniston didn’t want her at the premiere for ‘Just Go With It’. “I’m so upset,” Heidi told Us Weekly. “I was so excited! This is the first movie I’ve ever been in and I can’t walk the red carpet because Jennifer Aniston decided I was ‘too polarizing.’”
However, Jennifer Aniston’s rep claims that isn’t the case. “We do not have anything to do with who gets invited, but besides that, Sony did invite Heidi to the premiere and did not get an rsvp from her.”
So why is Heidi Montag lying about Jennifer Aniston banning her? Is she trying to just get more controversial attention from the press?
- Heidi Montag will not be one of the ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’
- Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler have chemistry in ‘Just Go With It’
- Jennifer Aniston will next be seen in ‘Horrible Bosses’
- Jennifer Aniston hasn’t been on a date in a year but she is happy
- Jennifer Aniston is boring rants Joan Rivers