Jon Cryer admits that he is a troll on the ‘Conan Show’. Jon Cryer and his previous on-screen brother Charlie Sheen from ‘Two and a Half Men’ have not been acting like the best of friends since Charlie went off the deep end. However, Cryer has been trying as best as he can to put the humor into the situation.
First, he did a bit as an intern on the ‘Ellen Degeneres Show’ and now a bit about trolls on Conan. It is fun to see him on TV again, I personally thought his was the character that made ‘Two and a Half Men’ the funny show that it is. I mean, come on now, without Alan and his son, who would care about Charlie? Hopefully, Chuck Lorre can hire somebody else soon so Jon Cryer can get back to real acting instead pf pretending to be a troll.
See the video below:
- Jon Cryer, Charlie Sheen’s onscreen brother from ‘Two and a Half Men’ has new job
- Charlie Sheen wants to start a porn family…does it never end?
- Charlie Sheen and Two and a Half Men to remain on TV
- Charlie Sheen responds to firing from ‘Two and a Half Men’
- Charlie Sheen’s friend Alex Jones takes over ‘The View’