Don’t let it be said that Kate Gosselin doesn’t know how to work hard. She will be using her kids Spring Break to take get good footage for her TV show. I’m guessing that she doesn’t consider the child support she is getting from Jon Gosselin’s new construction job to be enough. Btw, Kate Gosselin also has a book on sale titled “I Just Want You To Know: Letters to My Kids on Love, Faith and Family.”
Fox411 reports that Kate Gosselin is reportedly marching her eight young children to Food City in Kingsport, TN to host a food drive that will be taped for her TLC show, “Kate Plus 8.” “Kate saw this as the perfect opportunity to film, even if it is (the kids’) spring break.”
“Kate and her kids will be at out here at Food City (on March 9th) at 10am,” a source at Second Harvest Food Bank explained to HollywoodLife.com. “We’re really excited to have them helping out for such a good cause.”
I guess helping out at a food drive is indeed a noble cause but who knows if these kids will really appreciate that or if they will just be fed up of having all the cameras around them?
- Kate Gosselin doesn’t speak ill of Jon Gosselin in front of the kids
- The Kate Gosselin and Jon Gosselin Story- Jon is trying to keep the peace
- Kate Gosselin and Jon Gosselin: When will their 15 minutes be up?
- Kate Gosselin and Jon Gosselin are not getting back together
- Kate Gosselin and Jon Gosselin- do people want to see the 2 of them together again?