There is nothing to show true love like adopting a puppy with your beau. And it seems like Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have further cemented their beautiful relationship by adopting a puppy together.
E!Online reports that it was ‘Twilight Saga’ costar Nikki Reed who let the cat out of the bag.
“How did you know that?” Nikki quipped to HollywoodLife when they asked about Rob’s new furry friend. “It’s just so weird to me that when you get a dog, like, 78 hours ago the whole world knows about it.”
She continued:”I didn’t even know they got a dog, and I brought my dog, and people were saying that mine was a bigger version.”
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: Are they getting married?
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in ‘Breaking Dawn’ bed scene
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: See his wedding ring from ‘Breaking Dawn’
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart share steamy kiss in ‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn’
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are not breaking up