‘The Bachelorette’ will officially announce its new star on Monday night after ‘The Bachelor’ premiere. The news will be aired and released officially on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’. However, there are plenty of signs that point to Ashley Hebert as being the new bachelorette.
First of all, if you saw the women tell all episode on Monday last week, you could see that the rapport between Chris Harrison and Ashley Hebert was very very congenial and happy. He was praising her new brunette look like nothing else and she seemed happier than every other girl on the show, even though she had just recently been booted off. It just seemed to me like they were setting it up for her to be the next bachelorette. Watch the video of Ashley H talking with Chris Harrison below.
Also, USAToday reports that Reality Steve, the blogger of all Bachelor inside news, says Chantal was in the running, but she backed out because she’s already dating someone else. Steve says Ashley Hebert, the 26-year-old dentist from Madawaska, Maine, who was the third gal still on the show before Brad sent her home from South Africa, is the new Bachelorette.
Watch the video below
- ‘The Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert and Bentley…again
- Who is ‘The Bachelorette’ Ashley engaged to?
- ‘The Bachelor’ Brad Womack and Emily Maynard: Maybe he shouldn’t choose her
- ‘The Bachelor’s’ Chris Harrison discusses the next ‘Bachelorette’
- ‘The Bachelor’ Brad Womack sabotaged his date with Ashley in South Africa